When we travel to another country and enter a new environment, it is important to us to be safe and not get scammed. Finding a reliable transportation service that is on-time, safe, and budget-friendly for families or groups is one of the concerns. So which option is more convenient for our needs? Taxi or Maxi Cab Booking in Singapore? We need to know that the pick-up, pricing, legroom, luggage room, etc., are different in these two options. Let’s see if choosing a maxi cab in Singapore is more convenient for your special requirements.
Difference Between a Taxi or Maxi Cab Booking In Singapore
Let’s start with the regular taxis in Singapore. Regular taxis are the type of vehicles assigned to transfer about 5 people with small bags around the city. On the other hand, Maxicabs are the type of vehicle designed to carry over 6 people with luggage.
Maxi taxis or Maxicabs are owned by private organizations, providing services according to the traveller’s preferences, such as the choice of pick-up and drop-off points, flexible timing, and custom-made travel plans. You can customize your travel experience with a Maxi Cab hire. You do not have these options with a regular cab, regardless of the fact that you have to waste your time by waiting in lines and finding taxi stops in the city.
The system of charging fees is also different in regular taxis and maxi cabs. Regular taxis usually charge per KM, and you have to pay extra money if they are kept waiting, but Maxicabs charge per hour.
The Ease and Convenience of Maxi Cab Booking in Singapore
Are you planning a trip to Singapore and wondering about the best way to get around the city? Look no further than Platinum Maxicab Singapore, the perfect solution for your travel needs. You can hire a Maxicab before even arriving at Changi airport. Our cab will be waiting for you at the airport to take you to your hotel. Sounds wonderful, right? That’s the convenience that Maxicab Singapore offers its passengers.
The best part is you can reserve your ride from anywhere in the world with just a few clicks on your phone or computer. No more worrying about language barriers, finding the right transportation option, or waiting in the taxi lines when you arrive in Singapore. You can pre-book your ride and have a stress-free trip from the moment you land.
Platinum Maxicab and Limousine Service Singapore offer a wide range of vehicles to choose from, all with high-quality interiors and spacious seating. Whether you need a regular Maxicab or a luxurious limousine, they have it all. You can even opt for a whole day Maxicab rental with a professional driver in Singapore, perfect for sightseeing or exploring the city at your own pace.
Taxi or Maxi cab booking in Singapore? Why Choose a MaxiCab Over a Regular Taxi?
Regular taxi or Maxi Cab booking in Singapore? Well, as we all know, taxis are the most common way of transportation for tourists. However, when you have a large group of people or when you have luggage, a regular taxi may not be enough. It can only accommodate up to 4-5 people, and the charges are based on kilometres, without flexible plans like daily and hourly rates. This is where a Maxi Cab comes in as an ideal choice.
Our Maxi Cabs can accommodate 7 to 13 people, including their luggage. We offer these vehicles with ramps upon your request to make them wheelchair-accessible. This is a significant advantage for people with disabilities or elderly people who require additional assistance. One of the key advantages of a Maxi Cab over a regular taxi is that they are punctual and reach the specified destination at the planned time. In contrast, with regular taxis, you cannot guarantee on-time arrival. Furthermore, at Platinum Maxicab and Limousine Service Singapore, our chauffeurs will keep an eye on your flight detail and will let you know about any delays.
Additionally, a regular taxi is suitable for a single person or a couple, and you cannot pre-book them. You cannot also ask for special requirements that you might have, including wheelchair accessibility, bigger room for passengers, bigger trunk for luggage, etc. A Maxi Cab can be booked based on accessibility, comfort, and preferences.
What Are the Available Maxi Cab Bookings in Singapore?
At Platinum Maxicab and Limousine Service Singapore, we have a range of vehicles to take care of our passengers with different needs. We offer 4 to 13-seater vehicles. For our maxi cab service, you can choose any of the following options. They are all top-notch quality cars and come with professional drivers.
- Mercedes Viano: Family Maxicab (7-seater) Mercedes V-Class: Premium Maxicab(7-seater)
- Minibus Toyota HiAce Standard: Ultimate Transporter(9-seater)
- Minibus Toyota HiAce Standard: Paramount Transporter (13-seater)
- Premium Minibus VIP: Supreme Explorer(13-seater)
How Can I Make a Maxi Cab Booking in Singapore?
You can go to our booking page on our website, give details about your pick-up and drop-off time and location, add any extra services you wish to have, and easily book a vehicle. Our Maxicabs are usually nearby and can get to you fast.
How Can I Make a Limousine Booking in Singapore?
We offer limousines for special occasions, VIP transfers, and events. We have 4-seaters and 6-seaters and you can choose any of the following high-end limousines in Singapore via our website or our hotline.
- Mercedes Limo E-Class: Executive Ride
- Mercedes Limo S-Class: The Prestige
- Toyota Alphard Limo Premium: King of MPV
- Toyota Vellfire Limo Premium: Baron of Roads
Why Should I Book a Whole Day Maxicab in Singapore?
When visiting a place like Singapore, one of the best ways to explore the city is by booking a whole-day Maxicab Singapore. But why? Here are some reasons:
- To avoid the hassle of getting multiple taxis to move around with your group. This is the perfect choice if you travel with a group or family.
- A whole-day maxi cab can take you to all the major tourist attractions in the city at an affordable price.
- Maxicab Hire Singapore has the added convenience of having a personal driver who knows the city. With a whole-day Maxicab service in Singapore, you don’t have to worry about transportation, navigating the city, or finding parking. Your driver will take care of all that, allowing you to focus on enjoying your trip to the fullest.
- One of the main benefits of booking a whole-day Maxicab is the flexibility it provides. You can customize your plan based on your interests and preferences and follow a tight schedule to visit all the places you have planned. This means you can choose the places you want to visit and how long you want to spend there.
What Should I Keep in Mind When Booking Maxi Cab in Singapore?
When taking a maxi cab in Singapore, there are a few things to consider. Here are some suggestions:
- Book in advance to ensure availability, particularly during peak tourist season.
- You should also consider the size of your group and the type of vehicle you want to book. Maxicabs come in different sizes and configurations, so make sure to choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Another important consideration when taking a maxi cab is the cost. While Maxicabs are generally affordable, prices can vary depending on the rental duration, and the distance travelled, and any additional services you require.
But with Platinum Maxicab and Limousine Service Singapore, you can get the ultimate solution for stress-free travel. Our primary goal is to give tourists a memorable trip. Maxicab Booking in Singapore offers several options of limousine services and minibus services that make sure you get where you need to go in comfort and style. Whether you’re looking for airport transfers, corporate events, sightseeing tours, wedding services, or special occasions, we have it all.
We at Platinum offer professional chauffeurs who are fluent in English and can help you enjoy a productive and safe tour around the city. You can customize your ride exactly how you want it to be without wasting energy during your trip. We also have flat rate pricing to ensure a friendly trip for tourists.